Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lady Wizard!

Today I really didn't want to do anything. I've had a pretty busy week, and after my monthly game day, I felt so completely drained that I spent several hours watching TV, laying on the couch--I even took a nap. Much as I love writing, I actually find drawing to be more recreational. So after today's earlier drawing (which I would call a success) I thought I'd try something free hand (which isn't quite so much of a success). Her torso is too long, and her hands are not great, but there's nothing I'd point to as absolutely terrible in this. At least, not terrible by my standards. This was drawn without any references, so it's a better representation of my abilities than the previous drawing was. Practice is never wasted, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment