Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Erin's Sacrifice

When I started this blog, I had to use my ladyfriend's scanner, save the image on her mac, and email it to myself. A frustrating process, and one which made the difficult task of drawing and writing every day even more difficult. I'm still shit at both, but as of an hour ago I have my own scanner hooked up to my brand new computer. I've drawn nothing new for tonight, but I wanted to share a piece I drew a month ago which I'm still quite proud of. Aside from the awkward leg (which I swear was less awkward one of the other 30 times I drew it) the anatomy is actually quite good, by my standard. For the record, this is a character of mine named Erin, after she has plucked out her own eye, and chopped off one of her hands in an act of deference to her god.

No comments:

Post a Comment